Thursday, September 4, 2014

Be My Guest - X

For story until now Go To the END : 

Chapter Ten -  The Letter



























Dear Mr. Watson,

First of all let me beg you
an humble apology for such tough trip
You had to go through
And come so far from home.
It's my honor to have you
As my guest.

I wish you find what you search for
And it worth all the trouble
and pain you had to bear
Not to mention
Such long trip
In search of something to inspire.

Let me introduce myself
Am your host Count Dracula
And am personally at your service
At any time of the night
But not day though
The job I have
Keeps me away from home
Most day time.
Please accept apologies
For that.
I make sure I arrange everything
Very neatly before I leave
For my day shifts
So that my guest
doesn't find any trouble
Without me.

There something you should know
We don't have much people around
And my family fortune
Is pretty washed off
For the past few years
Been rough ones
So its all you and I
In this house
No people and no maids or servant
I hope you won't mind.

I also hope you find your room cozy
I understand its nothing like home
But I tried my best to arrange
The finest room in the house
But if you find anything uncomfortable
Or if you feel you want it changed
Please feel free
The house is open to you
You may stay in any room you wish.

I hope you feel like home here
And wish you very best of luck
For you finding your inspiration
Every brick every piece in this house
Is history
You have complete freedom
To explore yourself.

But be very careful
This is an old town
And way away from city
This house
Is near to the jungle too
So in nights you may hear
Wolves and hyenas
And probably other creatures
They move around the house
Most nights
But nothing to worry as long as
All the doors at shut closed
And you're in the house
The creatures are wild
You can't blame for the way they act.

With all the good wish,
and best of lucks
I wish you a happy stay
and want to thank you
For being my guest.

                                        Your host,
                                        Count Dracula


                                                                 -- To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment