Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Be My Guest - IX

For story until now Go To the END : 

Chapter Nine -  Is Everything Real?
















Wake up!
Wake up!
Wake up Joseph
get afar from your dreams.

Oh! confused mind
wandering every night
frustrating as I sleep,
as I dream
I see creatures crawling,
wolves chasing
I see beautiful and voluptuous lady
trying to feast on me.

Precarious precipice
I wake up in another unknown scene
Oh! Load what's happening to me,
Where I am?
Where I am?
I ain't know when I slept last night
that weird dread room
left behind
now I am somewhere else
unknown scene
Is this a dream.

I search for my journal
To write this
It was left on table
Jus like I remember
Leaving it
But that was a different room
How I reach this place

Am panicking, am panting
I can't explain how weird is this
How i can make anyone believe
Of what am witnessing

The letter
The letter from the count
I had in my hand last night
Before I went into the dead sleep
I need to find it
Where is it
Maybe it will answer my questions
Maybe it will talk sense in me
Where is it
Where is it
Am going crazy
Where is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment