Thursday, May 23, 2013

Be My Guest...!! - V

For story until now Go To the END : 
Chapter Five - We Arrive!!



















Oh! Lord am so glad
you gave me this opportunity.
So glad I am
with today's morning beauty
I hum my song.
The scenery so beautiful
and so my journey.
Half of the Count's book is finished
and I feel so ready.
To meet the Count
to be introduced to the one.
Generations of Dracula
is so noble, so much history they carry
and so much to write on.
I was lost in my thoughts,
greeting the Noble Lord.

The exciting morning passed away,
and vanished into afternoon,
lovely soft breeze was now howling hot
the shinning sun, was blazing heat.
So I had close the window
for a protective shield.

Now its all dark
so I lit the lamp.
And here I am,
admiring the book's beauty
and every word in it.
Should I raise it to continue reading
or I take a nap for an hour or till evening?
oh!! the golden binding is so wondrous
I was drag to think about its mysteries,
speculating its history,
and I kept on thinking.
My eyes shut down
as my body move along
the motion train was moving.
I don't know when
but I hear
running train whistling
running train whistling...
And I sleep now...
listening to...
running train whistling...

Suddenly with a shock
a feeling of falling from a height
scare to my death
I woke up.
All startled and awake
I looked around,
still the adrenaline rushing
through my veins
so anxious I been
with sudden end
nightmare or dream, wasn't known.

Ain't even sure
what was I dreaming?
When I slept
and when noon was past behind?
It was all dark
and Mr. Ray was packing bags
I cleared my vision
and asked him "What's the time?"
"Its 2:30 AM my dear friend,
and in sometime we'll get down."
Oh my dear Lord
the moment is here.
How honored I will be
to meet the Count.
Am soon to find
the story of my life time.

Oh! my Lord thanks for this
Oh Mr. Ray thanks for this
Mr. Ray frowned,
"Why are you smiling, dear friend,
whats the reason for your excitement."
"Oh! am jus' glad,
Thanking God, to let me to meet you
Thanking you, for bring me with you."
"No, No don't thank me now already.
Very soon you'll be Dracula's Guest
the best treatment you may receive."
"I believe he is man of honor and luxury!!"
"Oh! he is the best host
in all history." He said smiling.

I collected my things
that I had unpacked
Now buttoning my bags
am ready for the train to stop.

To pass my time
I looked outside the window
I see horrendous scene
so many wolves chasing
all so bloody hungry,
with long, white, shinning teeth,
eyes all red looking right to me.

"Oh! dear Lord such a frightful scene"
I jumped back from the window
and startled my companion.
"What happened Watson?
What scared you so bad"
"Several wolves chasing outside
hungry for my meat
with red sparkling eyes."
Mr. Ray looked outside
leaping out of the window
and said in calm voice,
"Nothing's there
are you hallucinating?"
"Am not, it can't be
It was so real."
I threw myself at the window
only soft breeze was touching my face
and it was musically flowing,
playing smoothly passing through the woods.
But no sign of those wolves
no sign of anything
"it can't be, I saw 'em. I swear to God."
Mr. Ray sat next to me,
"I can understand,
you're tired from the journey."
and patted on my back
"We will rest in a Motel tonight
and will start for our destination,
later tomorrow."
He comforted me and pour me some tea
"Here!! I saved it from dinner,
in case we needed later."
"Thank you Mr. Miller. You are very kind."
"Don't worry Watson,
its jus the anxiety of meeting a huge personality.
And 'coz of long journey and tiredness
you falling asleep without knowing
and then you're dreaming
its jus the dreams scaring you.
Jus' bad dreams, don't you worry."
His comforting words consoled me,
"I think so, breeze is so soft and soothing
I might have fell asleep
and am probably tired.
These kind of animals
can never be real.
Sparkling red eyes,
long, pointed white teeth...
Can only be in dreams.
No... No.. Not real,
What I was thinking"
I smile and replied.
"That's true Joseph,
those things can't be real
red eyes, long teeth, furiously thirty for blood
those are only bookish.
Neither can be that beautiful lady
so seductive and precious
can't be real, other than being in dreams.
nor she may want to drink your blood.
and even if she is am here to protect you."
He said laughing.

it suddenly stuck me,
I never shared my story
of that dream, I had last night
The beautiful furious
lady wanting to drink my blood
I never told him
that she tired to seduce me
I never told him
she wanted my blood.
How he knew?
how he knew?
Is it that, all I have seen
all I have witnessed
everything is true?
3 nights and 2 days
its all playing my mind
am I dreaming
and what's real?
Are these frightening dreams?
No they are real
and Raymond knows it all
but he is hiding from me.
Hiding something important
Hiding something daunt.
Should I be alert?
Should I be scare?
Oh! Dear Lord, what I have got myself into
Oh! Dear Lord, Save me from whatever comes.

The train stopped,
beside a long dark station.
I must stop writing
Mr. Ray is waiting.
Its exactly 3:15 AM
I realize now,
its devil's timing
for all its evil propensities
in its highest force
tending to calamitous actions.
Oh! Lord, Save me from whatever comes.


-- To Be Continued...


Until Now in Be My Guest :

No comments:

Post a Comment