Monday, January 28, 2013

Be My Guest - IV

For story until now Go To the END :

Chapter Four - Breaking dawn To Break Free


The howling train
was making ghostly cries
when suddenly
the breaking dawn
came tearing the sky
the redness of the bright sun
and the soft coldness
with the warm turns
cozy as it is
the morning peace.

Mr. Ray read all night
turn himself for
finally bidding goodnight
he order some breakfast on table
before he retired
after long night studying.
When I enjoyed the dawn
he sound to sleep.

Ahh! the haunted night
seems so far behind
Its a new morning
with hopes ahead to see
the journey so far
had been a good part
some weird mystries
I pressumed
But all in my head now I mark.

The furious lady
yet so beautiful
maybe my head making some stories
oh! the writter inside me
I hope finally yawning
waking up, wanting to come out
so i dream
So i write.

Oh! lord am so happy
this journey i am to take
to find my heart again
to meet myself
The dreams so real
I never have seen
my mind making stories
so subconciously my cage is open.
Am so glad
Am so glad
Am free after a long time
Its my breaking free.

A silverlinning in the sky
making me realise
the tough ups and downs
but final agreeing to this wise man
Am destine to ellaborate great history
Am ellaborating a great journey.

Dear Count, here I come.
Kissing your hand
I express my honor
so kind you are
to allow me bathe in your knowledge
so kind Mr. Ray is to bring me to you
Oh! Lord am so glad
you gave me this opportunity.
So glad I am
with today's morning beauty.

-- To Be Continued...


Until Now in Be My Guest :

No comments:

Post a Comment