Friday, November 17, 2017

Lucifer : Chapter 5

For story until now Go To the END : 
Chapter Five – Lucifer Rises


Midst of abeyance fugue
I tried to comprehend,
a little I could.
Mantled in cave of refuge,
Under broken branches and palm leaves
my pride hides where no one could see

Whilst I captured my senses
several battling fields spawned on me
The noises and the chaos
so much of brutality
violence gaining thick
prejudice haunting the sun,
and the truth

But then like a shinning beam
I recalled Her face,
Her beautiful face,
calling for me
A moment of bliss
too little to feel
As sense of dread hung over me.

Betrayal and affliction,
all I remember
"My Father, Thee Mighty God"
I smirked in disgust.

In that very moment,
I clutched my chest,
as my heart bled
I bawled in pain
as I felt my essence drain,
leaving my spirit,
It shattered my quintessence

But that instance clouded by a dark omen
A premonition of something gruesome
As I closed my eyes, to center the noises
I could feel Her, I could feel Her
But Her aura dying

"I know its Her,
Something I feel
I can't explain,
She's gagged in anguish
She's in dread

I know its Her
Something I feel
I can't explain"

"I have to save Her" I thought to myself
While cries of my fallen legion
flooded my conscience
I stumbled, I fell,
Which direction I leap?
My wounded comrades
Or my only beloved

I ascend to fly,
only to be chained by gravity
I pummel to run,
dragged my broken wings.

Every moment
bound me numb
Every second
the voices grew intense
The sun rose, only to set
as time swirled like icy breeze.

I laid there on the muddy ground
A fallen angel from the morning sky.
The Archangel, the son of God
On the ground
Helpless and clogged.
As I was mourning pity,
A gleaming light dazed from my blade
I knew what I had to do,
Without one more thought
I severed my mighty white wings.

I laughed in brutal pleasure of rawness,
"I am no longer an Angel,
Father, listen to me.
I am no longer your slave
or chained by your bitterness
This is my rebellion
from your blindness
and hypocrisies"

Free from my meager burden
I rode on the winds
navigated by my affliction
drawn to Her shrilling weep.

At a distance, smoke was rising,
Scene was gloomy,
and the ashes descending.
Sky was dark,
like morning was night.
Human's surrounded
something in their mid
screaming and cursing
at the top of their voices
"Burn in Hell,
You abominable witch...
Burn in Hell.."
They badgered crudely.

Meandering through crowd
I reached the front and the center
Only to be stunt
with savagery intended.
Helm by my dismay
stuck by my mortifying dread
I utter, appalled "I am too late".

I discern that ghastly sight
as my beloved burnt
with her last breath inside.
She tried to scream
but only in silence,
No voice no sound
drowned in the noise all around.
I watched her skin melt
like wax effigy
Her eyes filled with fear
and her soul leaving in agony.

My heart ripped into pieces
tears from my eyes dropped in torment
The barbarous descry, nothing to define
"She was a peaceful soul
How this is what you decide?"

I led my steps, As I mourn in silence
my final goodbye, My last bid
But then, "He is the evil one...",
someone ushered,
"Lucifer, the fallen angel,
Lucifer, the son of morning star
Lucifer, the evil incarnated,
Thee evil, Thee evil,
He is D'evil...",
together they declared.

Rage filled my veins
I wailed in angst
"How could you do this?
How could you do this? Father,
Make an innocent soul suffer?"
I howled in my grief
fury bursting though me,
as fire wrapped me in it
My fresh turned raw and exposed
horns extruded from of my skull
My eyes red with lust
to devour all human soul

Every wicked mortal on the scene
ran in dread, ran in screams
I take an oath
And here my journey begins
vengeance and punishment
Until the earth is cleaned.

Until Now in Lucifer :

No comments:

Post a Comment