Monday, September 28, 2015

Lucifer: Chapter 1

Chapter One : Samuel 




















Who said the devil can’t feel
He cannot show restrain
He cannot show mercy
Who said the devil
Can’t be in love
Care for someone
Or someone his heart desire.

I have known him
Since the time
has started
For the mortal world

He was a handsome Angel
God gifted
A savior
Of human world

Blond tress,
Marble skin
Like porcelain been sculptured
Eyes so green
Like ocean drowning in itself
A reflection of God
If it existed
The son of Morning
Samuel, every one called him.

He was not someone
To stay here forever
A visitor from another world
A guide, a savior
An angel to look over the mankind
Until it’s ready to watch over itself 

A group of Angels visited
Time to time
But he was different
Even through riding
Same line.

He was kind
He connected to the earth 
Like it’s his home too
And he’s obligated for its survival.
He could feel our pain
Our cries tear his heart
Suffering and diseases
He made his own for us.

I would never forget that day
When I was taking a walk
In the market
Looking at the mighty angel 
Peeking from
underneath my red hood.
I admire his beauty
And his manly posture
His arms and his broad shoulder
His locks and his golden kotino
A glow around him
So brilliant
Like thousand sun burning
But soothing its warmth.

I was so lost
Lost in his magic
Lost in his aura and grace
I didn’t even notice
Where am walking to
As step and fell on the potteries 
The shopkeeper started yelling at me
Before I could say anything
Panicking with all that was going
I wish he didn’t witness this
“Oh!! Such fool I made of myself,
What should I do
What should I do”
I turned quickly to see
If he is looking
“Oh! My unfortunate soul”
He was coming right at me

I panicked
I started running
The pottery maker kept shouting
I thought the entire village
Would run after me now

I ran
I ran
Until my limb couldn’t move 
another inch
I turned to look back
To witness
“Oh! Today this is it.”
When I turn back
He was standing right behind me
I lost my ground 
“Oh! The earth shatter
And I wish I be buried in it.”

But instead 
His strong arms 
grabbed my falling sole
Oh I can be hurt a thousand times 
To do this all over again 
I couldn’t believe 
Am so up close 
I was lost in eyes
Not realizing he was also 
Looking at mine.

Suddenly struck by my sense 
I was so ashamed
I buried my face in my hands
He gentle put me down to sit
And softly touch my hand
To see my face 
I started shaking
I started shivering
“What would he think of me?
My hero, my dream
I am cover in mud and dirt
And you are the prince Charming
Right from the pages of fairytale.”

“What’s your name?”
He asked softly 
But with his incredible voice
It was first time he talked to me

No comments:

Post a Comment